Foundations of Passing with Olympic Coach Davenport
ProjectU and TMP Beach partnered with one of the great teachers of the game in Olympic Coach and AVP Academy Director Scott Davenport.
During this short video, Scott Davenport talked about the goals of passing and answers the following questions:
- What is the definition of a perfect pass and where would the perfect pass land?
- What is a realistic pass in world of beach volleyball?
- How do the elements change this realistic pass mentality? What are the realistic expectations for passing?
- What is the difference between a expected pass and an acceptable pass, or a bad pass?
- When teaching youth players what is an acceptable expectation for passing?
- What is the concept of “travel” in beach volleyball?
For the entire video, click here. For more information on the AVP Academy. click here. For how you can access this type of teaching, visit our ProjectU Collegiate Beach Clinic and Showcase event information, click here