Eckerd College Coach on Training Ugly to All-American
Today, Michelle Piantadosi of Eckerd College and Optimum Volleyball Club joined Stephen the talk about specific ways athletes can develop their overall game for the beach. Michelle has the unique position of being an athlete who started late playing volleyball, her junior year in high school. She talked about how she “trained ugly” to All-American at Tennessee, then how she developed her game in the world of beach volleyball.
- Creative development of athletes
- Keys areas of your game that are needed to play at your best
- Michelle’s experience having to train ugly, vs training perfect
- The role of coaches during tournaments, currently and in the future.
- Use of video feedback, rather than instantaneous verbal feedback