July 1st-5th: Los Angeles Training Camp. Commuter $600 per player. Overnight $1100 per athlete. Limited to 60 players.
1200 PCH, Santa Monica, CA
Located right in front of Perry’s Cafe on the beach. Link on google
8:30am Registration and Check in at the beach
9:00am Camp Introductions, Overview of Rules, and on-court sessions
4:15pm On Court Sessions with Staff
7:15pm Pre-planned activities
8:30pm Check in to accommodations
9:00am On Court Session
11:30am On Court Break and Lunch at facility
1:00pm On Court Sessions
6:00am Off Court Sessions
Last Day of Camp:
8:00am Breakfast and hotel checkout
9:00am On court sessions
10:00am Coaches Panel at training location
1:00pm Last session
3:00pm End of Camp, Player Pickup
Schedule is subject to change.
1. If at a hotel, no more that 2 players per room, 1 per bed. If at a house or school, sleeping arrangements are to be determined, but will be communicated to players and parents as soon as possible.
2. The on court sessions are open for parents to attend
3. If players would like to do an activity outside of the camp, they must have a waiver signed by parents before the camp starts.
4. House administrators, who are not college coaches, will oversee logistics, emergencies, and off-court activities.
5. Zero tolerance policy for players with alcohol or other substances, the player’s parents will be contacted and the player will not be able to continue to participate in the event.